Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Requests?

phoebe_chan

Hi, my friend loves the anime, Sola and she wants to learn the song "Colorless Wind" so I was wondering if I can request the sheet music for piano? If you can, thanks :), If you can't it's ok.

April 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ennie
Site Owner

phoebe_chan at April 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Hi, my friend loves the anime, Sola and she wants to learn the song "Colorless Wind" so I was wondering if I can request the sheet music for piano? If you can, thanks :), If you can't it's ok.

Hi!

I've just finished the anime and it was in my plan to transcribe it, so I will.  :)

--
April 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bassoonbrew

i want something from one piece for bassoon pwese nobody likes bassoons  *hides in the emo corner*  :(

--

97% of Anime lovers would have a heart attack if Sasuke committed suicide. Put this in your sig if you're part of the 3% dancing on his grave!

~~~~

I AM A PROUD VIRGIN! Are you?

~~

( = ヮ = )৩ < veee~

August 15, 2012 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cyndy

Hi, I luv Fairy Tail OST soooo much!!! Thanks to you I get to learn the Main theme of Fairy Tail n it was really wonderful!^^ Recently I was trying to search for a sheet music for piano named Kizuna (another Fairy Tail OST) but all I can find is Towa no Kizuna or Eikyu no kizuna...T~T So... I was wondering if I can request it from you? But it's ok if you don't want to... I'm juz asking... haha

(n sorry bout the poor english ><)

August 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kamui199094

Hi!! I've just finished the anime: Uta no Prince-sama and I really love this anime's OST. So can I request the sheet music for piano from you? The opening Orpheus by Miyano Mamoru and the song: Brand new melody by Takuma Terashima. Thanks a lot. If you can't, it's OK ^^

August 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

story-teller666

Hey! 

I've been looking for a music score for Skip Beat's Dream star for piano. I've tried learning it with using synthesia on youtube but I really need the music in front of me until I can memorize the notes. Any suggestions as to where I can get it?

Thanks ;)

November 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wormble

I have only played piano for three years, but I like these kind of music better than the stuff my teacher gives me. I tried all the other sites that are on this website, but none of them have the song I want. The song I want is "I Want To Change The World". The first opening for InuYasha. Thank you very much!

November 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erza

Love Fairy Tail it would be great if you transcribed Kizuna and Predestination/Shukumei. 

Thanks,

Erza Scarlet

November 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

imarjolein@hotmail.com

Black Diamond from Utau/Mizuki Nana from the anime Shugo Chara? There is absolutely no sheetmusic anywhere for it :)

February 17, 2013 at 6:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mana Khemia Fan

I would really like if you could make the midi files from Mana Khemia 1 and 2 battle themes OST, such as "Splendid Force", "Crystalized", "Verethragna", "Chaotic Moon", "Hallucinate Bell", and others... but I already asked too much so only these are ok =D

May 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

saad1253

You see the fairy tail main theme, you posted it on youtube this is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuxammlZWE

I really want this in the picture lyric form because i want to learn it, thanks

October 12, 2013 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fatihah2013

hey i want hunterxhunter ending 2 please if you could.i know this muc work but please.:o

December 8, 2013 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kanadechan

Hey may I request the piano sheet for "Endless Tears" by Cliff Edge ft Maiko Nakamura? Please go listen to it even if you can't! It's a really great song! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iqRozk6eAw (lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gANZSTQTO3s (only piano one i could find)

January 23, 2014 at 5:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mana Khemia Fan

Ennie the song you made (Verethragna) really resembled the original so thanks =D.
I know I asked for lots of soundtracks on my last time but... there's this soundtrack from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (another game that I really like) that I just love it, but I'm not sure if it's gonna become cool on a piano midi... it's name is "Confrontation" and is the OST #12. I'll post the link from a video from youtube for easier acess.. And if you think that this music or other soundtracks from this game would become good on piano, and if you could do them on midi I would be really grateful again =).

March 26, 2014 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mana Khemia Fan

oops.. 4got to post the link =P ... here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiaJTQjuAE&list=PL10AC249F91D11592

March 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kageneko

HI HI I have a request as well if thats okay. I', looking for Taiyou no Ryuushi(piano version) from La Corda D'Oro. I am convinced after many sleepless occasions searching that this sheet does not exist yet there is a major desire out there for it from others who also cannot find it. 

Here is the youtube link.
http://youtu.be/ks-fkTgEQ2c

Thank you so much in advance for even checking it out. If you put this up I can almost guarentee more people will come check out your transriptions as you'll be the only one on the net with it >_<

June 11, 2014 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Other sites

Recent Forum Posts

by kageneko over a year ago
by egao.no.mahou over a year ago
by Rosie Lea over a year ago

Recent Videos

3546 views - 4 comments
1443 views - 0 comments
1325 views - 0 comments